Transylvania Live – Dracula Tours: Vampire and Halloween editions
We are a tour operator organizing Vampire and Halloween tours in Transylvania, the land of Dracula
- Over the years, our tours got certain media attention. For instance, our 7-Days Halloween in Transylvania tour was placed in Fodor Travel Guide’s Top 10 Must-Do Adventures list.
- Additionally, the Ritual of Killing of the Living Dead, our famous happening included in both Vampire and Halloween experiences was filmed and then aired by Travel Channel.
- Our itineraries are part of Dark Tourism, a branch of tourism which includes visits to sad places, usually associated with death (like Ground Zero in New York or Auschwitz death camp in Poland) or magic (such as the witches in Salem or Dracula in Transylvania)
- Testimonial: Professor Duncan Light, expert in Dark Tourism, teaching at Liverpool Hope University: Your company is one of the few that understands the Western market for Dracula. Your product appears to be very innovative! For many Romanians Dracula means Vlad Tepes but for people from the UK, America etc. it means of course the vampire Dracula. I agree with those people who say that Dracula is a way to get foreign tourists into Romania creating an opportunity to show them all the other things the country can offer.
What makes our Vampire and Halloween tours better than others?
- Dracula tours include the main highlights related to Vlad the Impaler. Accommodate in hotels located in historic centers and then attend special events such as the Ritual of Killing of the Living Dead
- Our Halloween tours include up to three Halloween parties. Schedules include magic shows, Vampire hunting, contests, delicious meals and open bar
- For similar prices to other tours, we also include half board in our itineraries
- The meals that we include are meant to offer a taste of Romanian, Hungarian and German cuisine, all the main ethnic groups living in Transylvania.
- Plus a Vampire dinner in a Dracula saloon with Dracula’s specialties that did not appear in the menu.
Transylvania Live – Dracula tours operator Team
Alin Todea- Business Development Manager
Andreea Grozav- Marketing Manager
Mircea Crisan- IT Magician
Dori Palfi – Creative Manager
Dani Bellman- Security at Transylvania Live Parties
Andreea Iordan- Accountancy
Adi Popa- Props & Hair stylist
Michael & Milena- Special Effects
Eduard & Bianca – Magicians at Halloween Party
Iancu & Rovana- Halloween Party hosts
Stefan – Sound, Lights & Selfie Cam
Vasile – Strigoi in charge
Dracula’s wedding & Vampire Hunting shows
More about us: